siempre a las carreras

I made it throught my first FULL year as a bilingual teacher with no injuries and/or lawsuits and I'm still somewhat sane and have a job for next year! Go me!!!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I got my key! I got my key! I got my key, hey, hey, hey, hey!

I was thinking about the song the Little Rascals sing in the movie :)

I got my key to my room! I saw it, BUT there is some crap in there. There's stuff still up on the walls. I had to leave my room totally clear at my last district. I hope some of that stuff gets cleared out before I get there next Monday. Many teachers are already working on their rooms this week, BUT b/c I'm new to this district, I have to go through the new teacher academy. Today was a good day at training b/c the presenters actually had us practicing strategies and stuff, rather than just sitting there freezing our asses off.

I'll finally get to put my room together next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home