siempre a las carreras

I made it throught my first FULL year as a bilingual teacher with no injuries and/or lawsuits and I'm still somewhat sane and have a job for next year! Go me!!!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Es casi igual

I looked up info about certification to teach in Mex. It looks similar to what we have here...courses, recommendations and tests to take. I guess my cousin has some sort of different teaching permit or maybe it's an interim one like you would get here if you had a degree in something else and were completing a cert. program at the same time. If she does have full teacher certification, then it makes no sense for her to be making so little money.

A sub that I had in my class this past semester told me that she used to live in Australia and she was a sub down there. She said they get paid really well. She had a nice apt. near the beach and everything. Then, she moved back here and was shocked at how little subs make and could barely make ends meet.

I need to go to bed or I'll keep looking up all this stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home