siempre a las carreras

I made it throught my first FULL year as a bilingual teacher with no injuries and/or lawsuits and I'm still somewhat sane and have a job for next year! Go me!!!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I feel better now :)

I know I was pretty negative in my last posts...I'm feeling better now :) I've met many people the last couple of days who are very enthusiastic about being in the classroom. It's awesome to hear people talk about how they want to expose the kids to new experiences inside and outside the classroom. I think it's so important to let our kids know that there is a huge, exciting world outside of their neighborhoods and ANY of them have the chance to explore it. It's easy to be bogged down after meeting a couple of people with some questionable motives, BUT I need to open up my eyes to all the awesome teachers who are doing and are going to do a kick ass job :) Hats off to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home