siempre a las carreras

I made it throught my first FULL year as a bilingual teacher with no injuries and/or lawsuits and I'm still somewhat sane and have a job for next year! Go me!!!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Awww...I'm a pretty teacher :)

My cousins saw my class picture and one of them says, "You're a pretty teacher." How cool! That just made my day. My tía still says she feels weird thinking of me as a teacher with a class and parents calling me "maestra" b/c I'm still Lupita to them (nickname comes from my middle name). A while back, my cousin says, "Man, it's so dumb. My bf has this aunt who's like 50 and they call her Tía Lupita." Then as soon as she says that, we both look at each other and laughed. She tried to fix it and said that with me it was different with me b/c the name suits me. LOL Of course it suits me better...we're related.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger under the red sky said...

Well are you not going to share the class picture? :)

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger amor59 said...

LOL I think that would be illegal b/c of privacy issues. Plus, my cousins don't know what they're talking about. Es amor de cuervo like my abuelita says.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home