siempre a las carreras

I made it throught my first FULL year as a bilingual teacher with no injuries and/or lawsuits and I'm still somewhat sane and have a job for next year! Go me!!!

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Yuck... I'm about to sleep with a dog!

We're visiting my bf's family and a friend of ours came as well. My bf, being the gentleman that he is, gave me and our friend (she's a girl) the spare bed and he's going to the couch. Here's the problem...my friend brought her dog as well and he's on the bed :( I like animals, but I don't like having pets b/c I don't like cleaning up after them or smelling like dog breath when they lick you. My friend already fell asleep and the dog is next to her. I can't put the dog in the other room b/c he'll cry and wake up the family dog and it'll be barking all night! I know this would happen b/c we've had to separate them all day. Maybe I'll go join my bf on the couch...hmmmm.

Disclaimer: I LIKE animals, and I know that pets become family and all that. I'll be around them and pet them, but I don't like them all over me.

3 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger la maestra said...

eww i HATE sleeping with dogs (and i sleep with my kitties every night). one time i was in a similar situation and the dog drooled all over my feet AND snored, blech... worse than a man! ;P did you make it out to first friday?

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger amor59 said...

We didn't make it here until Sat. morning. It took us forever to get out of town with traffic and all that, so we stopped in A town Fri. night.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger under the red sky said...

wackala! doggy breath!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home