siempre a las carreras

I made it throught my first FULL year as a bilingual teacher with no injuries and/or lawsuits and I'm still somewhat sane and have a job for next year! Go me!!!

Monday, July 04, 2005

It wasn't so bad :)

I was so yucked out about sleeping with the dog yesterday, but wasn't so bad, since when I sleep, I'm dead to the world. I only woke up a couple of times to the jingling of his collar and when I could feel him getting closer to my face, so I would just turn around or nudge him to move and he did. He's a pretty cool dog and obedient if you ask me :) You know how you have certain things that you just think are going to freak you out? Well, sharing the bed with pets was one of them for me. Now, at least I'm over that. It doesn't mean I'm just going to run out and get a pet, but at least now I know that it's not as bad as I thought and I get to share the bed again tonight :p Laterz.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger amor59 said...

I knew that would be a plus at some point :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home