siempre a las carreras

I made it throught my first FULL year as a bilingual teacher with no injuries and/or lawsuits and I'm still somewhat sane and have a job for next year! Go me!!!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I saw War of the Worlds...but Tom still gets on my nerves!

I couldn't resist. I saw Tom's movie today. I also saw crooked-mouth Katie's Batman Begins when it came out (of course it's Bale's movie, not hers). I thought both movies were pretty good. I like the darker tone of Batman b/c it wasn't so cartoonish as the previous ones. The last Batman and Robin was just HORRIBLE...and I tend to like pretty much everything.

War of the Worlds is action packed from the beginning. I jumped a lot and teared up a couple of times... I'm such a rajona. The ending is kinda weak. More than anything, I liked Dakota Fanning. She's a great actress. She's so realistic and can scream and cry like no one else. I saw the behind the scenes stuff for Uptown Girls (I told you I like pretty much everything) and everybody commented on how professional she is. Lucky girl! She got to act with the Denzel. ¡Qué envidia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home