siempre a las carreras

I made it throught my first FULL year as a bilingual teacher with no injuries and/or lawsuits and I'm still somewhat sane and have a job for next year! Go me!!!

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Se me habi´a olvidado...

You know that feeling you get in your stomach when you drink the night before? I had forgotten that feeling :) We went out last night with some friends to a downtown bar (cuando las otras maestra vengan a visitarme tenemos que ir allí). The drinks were STRONG. Con dos tuve para toda la noche. They wanted to follow up at another strip, but we drove around looking for parking y nada. So we were near my favorite taqueria y mejor nos fuimos a echar unos tacos. It's amazing how NOT picky I was even after my bf said that their meat wasn't the most tender that day. It was good enough at 2:30 am.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger under the red sky said...

de que eran los tacos???

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger amor59 said...

¿de qué más? :) de lengua, carnitas y al pastor. Y claro que con tortillas de maíz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home